In order to receive your full deposit back you must make sure that:
- *The property has been returned in the same condition and state of cleanliness as it were at the start of the tenancy.
- *All personal belongings and rubbish has been removed from the property and disposed of correctly.
- *There is no damage or alterations to the property (excluding general wear & tear).
- *There is no outstanding rent on the property.
- *The keys have been returned to us on time and in full.
For more information regarding your deposits, please refer to your tenancy agreement.