Our bills are included in the rent, is there anything else I need to set up?

Your utility bills will be sorted for you. However, you will need to set up your own internet, council tax and contents insurance.

If you are a student or if you live with students, you may be exempt from council tax or entitled to a discount. For more information please visit Leeds City Council’s website.