Complaints Procedure

How to make a complaint

We follow a complaints procedure, this page explains what you need to do if you wish to make a complaint.

Our aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.

If you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with, please set out your complaint in writing to:
Target Properties (Yorkshire) Limited
13A Headingley Lane

Or by email to

In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable: 

• An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our first class service;
• What you would like us to do to resolve it;
• Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint. Including, but not limited to: Names of Advisors you have spoken to in connection with the complain, The Branch Name in connection with the complaint, Time(s) and Date(s) of the incidence(s), Telephone number(s) and or Address(es) you have used to contact us, Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint;
• Any other document in support of your complaint.

On receipt of your complaint

We will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:
• Made an official complaint to us, in writing;
• You have waited 8 weeks for your complaint to have been resolved by us in writing;
• It is still within 12 months from the our last communication with you regarding this complaint.

The Property Redress Scheme

The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant, further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available on their website.

In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:

The Property Redress Scheme
Premiere House 1st Floor
Elstree Way